CMG Australia is in the process of being migrated to a new home. CMG Australia is a locally registered non-profit organization and a chapter of CMG global (www.cmg.org). The older website for CMG Australia can be found at www.cmga.org.au and is in the process of being phased out. Once the migration is complete this website will be accessible through www.cmga.org.au.
We are working closely with the existing board members of CMG Australia to re-launch the local chapter. Our vision is for the Australian Chapter of CMG to become an umbrella organization promoting the profession of Systems Performance Engineering (including all the subsidiary roles mentioned below) and to serve as a platform where professionals with interests in Systems Performance Engineering can come together, network, share, learn and grow professionally.
CMG Australia as an organization for professionals with interest in Systems Performance Engineering which includes:
- Performance Requirements Gathering
- Performance Modelling
- Performance Testing
- Capacity Planning
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Application Performance Management
- Capacity Management
If you have:
- Interests in Systems Performance Engineering
- Are keen to grow your understanding across any of the areas in Systems Performance Engineering
- Are keen to network and be part of CMG Australia community of professionals
- Are keen to help build CMG Australia
Please reach us using the “Contact Us” form on this website. We need your support and are keen to hear how you can help.