CMG Australia the Australian Chapter of CMG Global (www.cmg.org) is now open for membership. Computer Measurement Group is a not-for-profit, worldwide organization of IT professionals committed to sharing information and best practices focused on ensuring the efficiency and scalability of IT service delivery to the enterprise through measurement, quantitative analysis and forecasting. The official website for CMG Global can be found here (www.cmg.org). CMG Australia is a chapter of CMG Global and has been setup with the objective of promoting the profession of Systems Performance Engineering across Australia.
CMG Australia invites like minded individuals and organizations to register their interest for membership using the “Contact Us” form available on this website. Potential members include but are not limited to:
- Professionals with interests in Systems Performance Engineering
- Vendors with products and services around Systems Performance Engineering
- Consulting Organizations with products and services around Systems Performance Engineering
- Educational institutions and Universities with interests around Systems Performance Engineering
- Non Profit, Government Research, Non Governmental Research Organizations with interests around Systems Performance Engineering
CMG Australia will seek to form relationships with relevant Educational and Non Educational Organizations around Australia to further the cause of our profession and establish a platform for all professionals with interests in Systems Performance Engineering across Austrlia.
Members of CMG Australia are professionals, organizations with interests around Systems Performance Engineering and are primarily concerned with Performance & Capacity Management of systems across the Software Development Life Cycle. Systems Performance Engineering is a discipline that focuses on the proactive management of System Performance across the Software Development Life Cycle. Systems Performance Engineering includes the following disciplines:
- Performance Modelling
- Capacity Planning & Management
- Performance Testing
- Application Performance Management
- System & Application Performance Monitoring
- Application Diagnostics & Optimization
At this point we are in the process of updating the membership terms and conditions. We encourage all interested parties to register their interests for membership using the “Contact Us” form available on this website.