It’s great to be back after a good relaxing and warm Christmas break with family and friends. January happens to be time of the year when everyone is getting back to work and settling down with their routine. It’s also time for our first meetup of the year.
At CMGA, we are glad to announce that the next meetup has been scheduled for the 26th of Feb 2015. CMG Australia meetups are a great opportunity for professionals, academics, researchers and students with interest on aspects of SPE (Systems Performance Engineering) across the Development and Support Life Cycle to come together, catchup over a beer and some pizza and to talk about aspects related to Systems Performance.
Are you going to be one of them?. Seating is limited so please RSVP and reserve a seat while you can. We are working on firming up the details and will update the meetup page as the speakers and their topics are confirmed. Please check this space for details.
Business – TBD
- Speaker 1 : Theo Adis, Lead Capacity Management Consultant at CPT Global Limited
- Topic – Experiences : Performance Testing Using The Cloud
- Abstract : TBD
- Bio – Theo is CMGA’s President and Lead Capacity Management Consultant at CPT Global based out of Melbourne. Theo works with large enterprise clients on building capability across their IT functions with a focus on Performance & Capacity Management.
- Speaker 2 : Pasi Karjanmaa
- Topic – TBD
- Abstract : TBD
- Bio : Pasi is an IT professional with extensive and varied Information Technology experience, in corporate, system integrator, and software vendor sectors. Pasi has had a Long career in presales, technical account management, supporting latest technologies in IT, helping customers to turn technical capabilities into business benefits. He has Solid technical and business experience gained at an international level with working experience in Scandinavia, Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand
Networking – 20mins
RSVP’s Mandatory – CMGA has grown considerably over the last year and attendance at our meetups is increasing. To keep things manageable we have limited the number of seats for the upcoming meetup to 30. Please note RSVP’s now end 24Hrs before the actual event i.e. on the 25th of Feb 2015 at 1730 Hrs AEST. This allows us to work with our partners and ensure all the logistics required are in place.
If any of you have any suggestion/input/concerns with regards to the above agenda please reach out to the exec committee. If you have the bandwidth and are willing to help please reach the Exec Committee view the meetup contact options.
Come Join Us, Keep Learning, Stay Relevant – We intend for CMG Australia to be a platform for professionals, partners, academia and research organizations with interests in Systems Performance to come together with an objective of building a stronger ecosystem encouraging innovation and thought leadership in SPE across the industry.
Come, join us and be part of the transformation. We’ve got an exciting future ahead and lots of great challenges to work on. Let’s work together to ensure we stay relevant in an evolving marketplace.
CMG Aus Exec Committee