Access to the CMG Australia Mailing list & Forums is through our Meetup Group – “CMG Australia Meetup“. Once you’ve signed up to the Meetup Group you will have access to the CMG Australia Forums and Mailing list. The Meetup Forums at CMG Australia are a place where professionals with interests in Systems Performance Engineering in Australia come together, share experiences, network, learn and help others learn. We will use the Meetup mailing list to push out regular updates, news, announcements, scheduled events including reminders for important local and global CMG events.
- After signing up as a member at the CMG Australia Meetup Group you will be able to send and receive emails to/from the mailing list
- You will be notified or upcoming CMG Australia events
- You will be able to post messages at the CMG Australia Meetup Forums
The mailing list address is Computer-Management-Group-Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org. You will also receive emails sent by other members to this address
- You can see the Mailing List Archives at – Link.
We encourage you to join in and participate in our Forums at Meetup “CMG Australia Meetup“. You can sign up using an existing Meetup account or an existing Facebook account.
Participation at the forums is free and you do not necessarily have to be an Australian resident or citizen to participate. You can click on the meetup image to sign up to the forums. The forums are also a place to ….
- Give us feedback on the various initiatives we are currently running
- Tell us what are the other initiatives that we could be working on
- Tell us where you could help and how you could be of assistance
- Ask questions about Performance Engineering, Application Performance Management, Performance & Capacity Management
- Start discussion on topics related to Systems Performance Engineering across the SDLC
- Help us improve our focus and outcomes here at CMG Australia
In addition to keeping tabs on upcoming events our forums also are a great place to share your experiences, ask questions about issues you are facing, rant about performance challenges that are keeping you awake and learn from experiences of others. We encourage you to join the community and get the conversation started at –
We appreciate your support in building the community of Systems Performance Engineers here in Australia. We look forward to hearing from you.